The beginning of this video is fairly biased – Andrea Mitchell looks at the small picture as to what went on in this Israeli boarding of the “Floatilla” — Barney Frank (Surprisingly enough) takes a much broader appreciation for Israel’s reaction to the “Floatilla”
Please watch both segments — but take note of the real arguements discussed by Barney Frank starting at 4:10 of this video.
This is an incredible video that has many points that you need to look into:
- Israel being made the “Bad Guy” – despite video evidence of self defense
- Israel’s right to a blockade – The groups behind the “Floatilla” (IHH and Free Gaza) have connections to political groups that advocate for the elimination of Israel.
- Past connections with IHH and Free Gaza supporting Anti-Israel movements
- Egypt, Cypress, and Israel all requesting the “Floatilla” dock for inspection (which the “Floatilla” denied)
- Israel accepting responsiblity for a “poorly” executed opperation
- No outrage over North Korea sinking a South Korean ship — but with this, there is international outrage