Future Voices of America was founded out of the urgent need to educate young Americans on how the political decisions of today can dramatically affect our future. This will give us an outlet to unite our voices, to impact the decisions that will affect our future, and to make certain that the United States remains the beacon of freedom in the world.
What we believe
- All men are created equal and given rights by their Creator, not their government.
- Government was created by the people, for the people, and exists to protect individual rights.
- Government’s role is to promote the general welfare, not provide the general welfare.
- We must secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and for future generations.
- It is our responsibility to correct or remove any entity or form of government that becomes destructive to these rights.